Joe + Jordan | Minnesota Winter Wonderland Wedding

1. Sue-Ellen Aguirre

December 28th, 2016 at 5:47 pm

Oh my goodness!!! I’m in LOVE with her bridal party colors and especially HER BLUE CAPE!!! Are you kidding me!? So so gorgeous! Looks like its straight out of a fairytale! Beautiful work!!

2. Amy Fillinger

January 2nd, 2017 at 7:06 pm

This is so beautiful! I love the winter wedding theme, so much detail put into that! You are the #1 Sioux Falls, South Dakota wedding photographer for sure! <3

3. Allison Mayer

January 2nd, 2017 at 7:07 pm

What a beautiful wedding! I love the last shot of them sprinkled with snow. I’ve never been there but I imagine that’s what a wedding in Sioux Falls, South Dakota would look like! You’re a great photogrpapher!

4. Christie

January 3rd, 2017 at 2:39 am

Sioux Falls, South Dakota is like a winter wonderland! What a beautiful wedding and just gorgeous wedding photographs!

5. Melissa Jarvis

January 3rd, 2017 at 5:16 pm

We’re flying out to Sioux Falls next month for my brother’s wedding. I wanted to see who they hired as their photographer and couldn’t be more excited to see what you capture on their big day. Beautiful work!

6. Angelika

January 3rd, 2017 at 5:24 pm

This is so beautiful. I love how you captured all the details so beautifully. A perfect winter wedding. I would love to put my friend in contact with you, she is looking for a wedding photographer in Sioux Falls, SD.

7. Beth

January 3rd, 2017 at 5:36 pm

Oh my gosh, oh my gosh, oh my gosh!! So so beautiful!!! I just love how gorgeous Sioux Falls, South Dakota can be!! I need to schedule my engagement and wedding here soon! I’ve been looking all around for a great wedding photographer in Sioux Falls! Contacting you now!

8. Amber Balous

January 5th, 2017 at 2:28 am

WOW!!! These are absolutely stunning!! South Dakota made a beautiful back drop for the wedding photography!

9. Erica Lin Photography

January 5th, 2017 at 3:27 am

Wow! These are BEAUTIFUL! I love her colors! I wish I lived near Sioux Falls! Maybe I can make a trip to Dakota! Do you just do wedding photography? I love your work!!

10. Katerina Foster

January 5th, 2017 at 3:36 am

Oh my goodness! You captured this wedding so perfectly! You are a photographer I’d love to see featured in a wedding blog–you should totally submit this wedding photography! Sioux Falls, South Dakota looks like a beautiful destination!

11. Valerie

January 5th, 2017 at 6:13 am

I’m obsessed with the snow photos! Sioux fall South Dakota is a beautiful place! You’re an amazing wedding photographer!

12. Chelsey

July 13th, 2017 at 5:40 am

I love these!!! How unique! Sioux Falls is so pretty they are so lucky to have you as their wedding photographer!