Austin + Brianna | South Dakota Engagement

1. Christie

November 2nd, 2016 at 1:42 am

Gorgeous engagement session. Sioux Falls provides a gorgeous backdrop for your beautiful couple! I’m sure they are super excited to have you as their wedding photographer!

2. Valerie

November 2nd, 2016 at 2:03 pm

This engagement session is amazing! I love her ring! Sioux Falls is such a great location. You’ll be amazing as their wedding photographer!

3. Katerina Foster

November 3rd, 2016 at 12:36 am

I am absolutely IN LOVE with this engagement session! The lighting and horses add so much magic! Do you include a complimentary engagement session in your wedding packages? I’ve been looking for a Sioux Falls, South Dakota engagement and wedding photographer!

4. bethanybakker

November 3rd, 2016 at 12:40 am

I do include an engagement session with every wedding collection! Are you near Sioux Falls, SD or would you like me to travel to you? I love to travel! πŸ™‚

5. Lindsay Zilke

November 3rd, 2016 at 4:44 am

Your eye for perfect lighting is amazing. These are stunning!! Is there wedding going to be in Sioux Falls? I hope you are their wedding photographer!

6. bethanybakker

November 3rd, 2016 at 12:42 am

They are still deciding on a location, but I hope it is near Sioux Falls, SD because I would love to do their wedding photography as well! πŸ™‚

7. Amanda Steinbacher

November 3rd, 2016 at 3:10 pm

Absolutely stunning engagement photographs! I cannot wait to see what you do with their wedding photography in Sioux Falls, SOuth Dakota.

8. Tracy

November 15th, 2016 at 4:48 am

Love these engagement photos, the light and couple look fabulous! Sioux Falls in lucky to have a wonderful wedding photographer.

9. Miranda

November 15th, 2016 at 2:50 pm

This engagement session is beyond perfect! Do you travel outside of Sioux Falls for Wedding Photography?

10. bethanybakker

November 15th, 2016 at 3:33 pm

I love destination weddings and traveling around the country to capture love stories, so would love to travel outside of Sioux Falls, South Dakota for wedding photography πŸ™‚

11. amandastphoto

November 15th, 2016 at 2:54 pm

So much perfection in these engagement photos! Do you travel outside of Sioux Falls for your wedding and engagement photography?

12. bethanybakker

November 15th, 2016 at 3:32 pm

I often travel! I am based out of Sioux Falls but always have my suitcase packed πŸ™‚

13. Aundrea

November 16th, 2016 at 12:39 am

These are amazing photos! I love that there are horses in some of them! You are a talented portrait photographer in Sioux Falls, South Dakota. Their wedding will be just as gorgeous because you’ll be their wedding photographer!

14. Amanda Steinbacher

November 28th, 2016 at 9:47 pm

this is a beautiful location in Sioux Falls, South Dakota! I cannot wait to see what you do with their wedding photography

15. Meagan Russell

November 29th, 2016 at 4:48 am

Wow! I love the location you picked for their photos! Sioux Falls, South Dakota obviously is a beautiful area, I can’t wait to see the rest of your wedding photography blog posts! Love love love.

16. Andrea

December 1st, 2016 at 2:10 am

You picked a great location in Sioux Falls, South Dakota. I will recommend you to my cousin as a Wedding Photographer.

17. somethingrad

December 1st, 2016 at 9:12 pm

We are totally on the hunt for a wedding photographer. I’m actually considering the trip all the way to Sioux Falls, South Dakota from the coast of Florida! Gorgeous work!!

18. bethanybakker

December 1st, 2016 at 9:15 pm

I love to travel! I could always come to you for a destination wedding or destination engagements session. πŸ™‚
    It would be more a destination for me, but I think you would like to stay in Florida in the winter rather than come to Sioux Falls, South Dakota πŸ˜‰

19. Courtney

May 1st, 2017 at 8:22 pm

What gorgeous locations! If only my area had so many unique locations at Sioux Fall, South Dakota!